Handbook of Neurologic Music Therapy
Primary: Handbook of Neurologic Music Therapy.pdf - 46,598 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of Neurologic Music Therapy.pdf - 47,241 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of Neurologic Music Therapy.pdf - 33,922 KB/Sec
- Music Therapy Methods in Neurorehabilitation: A Clinician's Manual
- Music Therapy Handbook (Creative Arts and Play Therapy)
- Rhythm, Music, and the Brain: Scientific Foundations and Clinical Applications (Studies on New Music Research)
- Songwriting: Methods, Techniques and Clinical Applications for Music Therapy Clinicians, Educators and Students
- Therapeutic Uses of Music With Older Adults
- The New Music Therapist's Handbook
- Music in the Human Experience: An Introduction to Music Psychology
- Adolescents, Music and Music Therapy: Methods and Techniques for Clinicians, Educators and Students
- This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession
- Brain and Music
The Handbook of Neurologic Music Therapy is a comprehensive landmark text presenting a new and revolutionary model of music in rehabilitation, therapy and medicine that is scientifically validated and clinically tested. Each of the 20 clinical techniques is described in detail with specific exercises, richly illustrated and with pertinent background information regarding research and clinical diagnoses.
The book is a 'must have' for all neurologic music therapists and those who want to become one, clinicians, university faculty, and students alike. Physicians and therapists from other disciplines will find this tome an important guide to provide new insight how music can contribute significantly to brain rehabilitation and how Neurologic Music Therapists can be effective interdisciplinary providers in patient care.